The leasing of real estate requires a high-quality, trustworthy and emotional appearance, which captures the interest of customers and convinces them. The essential prerequisites are in-depth real estate know-how, local market knowledge and a high level of commitment.
Our core competence is to let properties in a competitive market environment with a prompt, reliable approach and on a long-term basis. Based on our long-standing experience in successful real estate marketing, we apply the appropriate measures for each project and market environment and assign the most suitable partner to the specific tasks. We provide prospective tenants with an integral customer journey that inspires them from the first to the last point of contact with the product. We have excellent digital tools for this purpose. We recommend building owners and developers to take advantage of our market expertise at an early stage, to ensure the creation and timely sale of superior products.
- The initial letting of apartments
- The initial and re-letting of office and retail space
- Market, location and competitor analyses based on market/property databases
- Assessment of marketability and project optimisation
- Product and target group definition
- The determination of leasing rates, based on empirical values and market databases, as well as the calculation of auxiliary costs
- Rental and marketing concepts with targeted support of digital technologies, such as virtual showrooms with video mapping, iRooms and augmented reality experiences
- The assessment and management of third party providers (graphic designers, advertising agencies, event organisers, virtual reality providers, etc.)
- The implementation of the leasing concept and the monitoring of costs and deadlines
- The online reporting on occupancy status, measures and results
- Digital leasing agreement management
- The scheduling and performance of visits and events
- Support with professional office planning
- Assessment of creditworthiness and references
- Negotiation and conclusion of leasing agreements
- Management of the interfaces to the building constructor and to the property administration.
- Relocation planning, implementation of the property delivery